The best Kosher Summer holiday in the Austrian Alps
Be at one with nature while hiking in the Salzburg Alps
Towering mountains, crystal clear water, fresh mountain air and a clear view: opening up in front of the Alpen-Karawanserai wellness hotel’s front door is a true holiday. You can experience the Salzburg Alps in all their beauty along more than 450 kilometres of marked hiking trails.
Cycling with panoramic views
In summer a paradise for mountain biking and hiking – that’s Saalbach-Hinterglemm. The same slopes that are used by skiers from all over the world for the time of their life are transformed into one of the best mountain bike regions in Austria. It’s the pinnacle of mountain biking, and it’s in Hinterglemm …
Your benefits as a guest at the Alpen-Karawanserai
- Cable cars included: As our guest you will benefit from the Saalbach-Hinterglemm Joker Card with which you can use all cable cars with your bike – free of charge and as often as you like.
- Bike rental at the hotel: Mountain bikes and e-bikes are available for your use free of charge.
- Mountain biking in Hinterglemm with guide: We offer guided mountain bike tours as part of our guest program.
- Bike garage at the hotel: Are you bringing your own bike? In our bicycle garage your faithful “companion” is in safe hands.
Feel nature close at hand:
- Climbing in the high ropes park in Saalbach-Hinterglemm
- Fly with the Flying Fox
- white waters rafting
- Wild canoeing
- Paragliding from the West Peak
Pure fun and action
- Meisi Flitzer ride down the mountain
- Quad rides
- Golden Gate Bridge of the Austrian Alps
- Archery – with introductory course